Thursday, June 21, 2012

LIMA




Lima! What a city. I gotta say from my short experience thus far in the city of Lima it is an endless tide of chaos in motion. Car after car, taxi after taxi, bus after bus rolling around town. The traffic rolls continuously even with stop lights and car don't yield to people so gotta watch out. Besides the automobiles even the people move in crowds or waves crossing the streets and moving about. I've noticed that not only the people do their daily lifestyle activities, but even the animals are wondering around the streets doing as they please for the most part. When I say animals I mean cats and dogs. A majority of the cats and dogs are house pets owned by the people in Lima, but there is the fair share of cats and dogs that aren't house pets and that wonder. Whether they are house pets or wondering cats and dogs they live with a sense of freely living about the city. Despite  the fact that back home we would  consider the wondering cats and dogs, stray animals, in LIMA and soon other parts of Peru it is very common and customary. These animals that live on the street are very well mannered and coherent with the people's lifestyle. So when cars are moving the animals wait then go and they don't bother people unless people engage them. (continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment